Know when it’s the right care for you.
Sharing Love Home Care is a home care provider located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, serving individuals who are 18 years and older in the local community and nearby areas. Our agency has an on-call emergency response team working around the clock for those whom we serve. Our caregivers will render services that are tailored to your needs in the comfort and privacy of your home. Rest assured that you will receive care that’s of high quality from screened and qualified caregivers.Waiver Programs Waivers allow you to receive free or reduced priced services based on eligibility requirements. The Office of Long-Term Living approves all waivers. Accepted Waivers:
Care Options Available:
Service Areas Covered:
- Philadelphia County
- Bucks County
- Chester County
- Delaware County
- Montgomery County
- Allegheny County
- Berks County
- Community HealthChoices / Managed Care Organizations (CHC-MCO) CHC20 Waiver – Pennsylvania’s mandatory managed care program for individuals who are eligible for both Medicaid and Medicare (dual eligibles), older adults, and individuals with physical disabilities. UPMC | Keystone First CHC | AmeriHealth Caritas |PA Health & Wellness
- Act 150 – Eligible to those age 18 through 59 (over age 59 conditional) who require assistance with activities of daily living due to a medically determined physical impairments, which are expected to last for a continuous period of not less than 12 months. The client must be mentally alert and capable of selecting, supervising and if needed, firing an aide and managing their own financial and legal affairs.
- OBRA – Eligible to those age 18 and older with developmental physical disabilities. Disabilities must have been diagnosed prior to age 22, are expected to continue indefinitely and must cause at least three significant functional limitations.
Included In Services:
- Events – Annual Turkey Giveaway, raffles and more!
- Free Meals
- Pest Control
- And more… Let us help you with the enrollment process today!